Where is "The Heart of Yorkville"?
On-line Poll & Draw
One of the phrases that is used regularly in advertising about Yorkville is "The Heart of Yorkville". But, exactly Where is "The Heart of Yorkville"? Tell us what you think in this on-line poll. If you want to see what others are saying, so far, just check their comments (click here).
The Poll consists of one question, with multiple choice answers and a "text box" for your comments. Time to finish: 1 to 3 minutes, depending on your input. Participating gives you a chance to win one of the sponsored prizes. Your entry is also good for any future draws giving you more chances to win!
The Draw is held on selected months of the year, usually on the 14th day of the month, since it started on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, 2011. The actual day may vary each month in order to co-incide with various events in Yorkville. The next draw will be held on Tuesday, February, 14/12.
Prize Sponsors for Draw on Tuesday, Feb. 14/12
1. Christine's Fitness - $149 Gift Card for a "Two Week WOMEN's Indoor Fitness Boot Camp"
912 Yonge St., Toronto.
2. Bay Bloor Radio - $119 Bose Earbuds, Bay Bloor Radio, Manulife Centre, 55 Bloor St W., Toronto
3. Sitamaa Day Spa - $99 Spa Facial, Manulife Centre, 55 Bloor St., W., Toronto
4. MoRoCo Chocolat - $42 Gift Box of 12 Chocolate Truffles, 99 Yorkville Ave., Toronto
Past Sponsors & Winners (click here)
In a hurry?...
If so, you can Go directly to the Poll to enter your choice. However, you may wish to review the Poll Rules first. After you have read the rules, just click on 'Enter Poll' below...
Enter Poll & Draw (click here)
"Not now, but keep me updated"....
If you don't have time now you may wish to join one of the Yorkville News email lists, or update your subscription preferences. This is also where you add your name to the "Heart of Yorkville" email list for future notices. Just click on the Join box below. Once you have gone through the process, including confirmation of your email address, we'll be able to keep in touch.
Easy Rules for Participating and Winning:
1. The Poll and Draw is now open to anyone. "Early bird" phases of the draw were only distributed to subscribers of the Yorkville News email list.
2. Only one entry per email address.
3. Winning responses will be selected randomly from the entries received by the closing date/time. There is no "right" answer.
4. Winning respondents will be notified of their win by email. One draw prize per winning person.
5. Sponsored prizes must be picked up in person at the sponsor's place of business in Yorkville, preferably within one month of notification.
6. Winning respondents must agree to have their name or abbreviated name published. (Eg. Tom Jones, T. Jones or Tom J.).
7. Entries from Yorkville News Subscribers that do not win during the early phases of draw are eligible to win in successive phases without re-entering.
Go back to the Top to resume